Turftak1 LV Low Viscosity Artificial Turf Installation Adhesive
Developed in conjunction with some of the largest turf installers in the United States, Turftak1 LV solves the problems often associated with tradition turf adhesives in a safe and easy to use product.
Turftak1 LV is a solvent-free, low viscosity synthetic turf adhesive that is easily pours from pails, jugs, bottles and effortlessly spreads across turf tapes with a notched trowel.
The 60 minute open-time affords ample time for repositioning should it be required, yet still cures fast enough to increase install efficiency by up to 50% when compared to traditional options.
This performance turf adhesive is compatible with glue boxes, loading with ease for the ultimate effectiveness in install productivity.
To watch the how-to turf installation video click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAqIgr9SKKk
Turftak1 LV Benefits:
✔ Pourable Viscosity
✔ Fast Cure (3-4 hours)
✔ Low Foaming
✔ Low Product Waste
✔ 200ft of 12 inch Seams
✔ Trowelable or Glue Box
Turftak1 LV Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: Polyurethane
- Viscosity: 4000-6500 cps at 68°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.1-1.2 at 68°F
- Solids: 100%
- Service Temperature: -40°F to +248°F
- Color: Green
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water, dilute acids, alkalis and aliphatic oils
- Open Time: 60 minutes
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 86°F
- Storage Temperature: 50°F to 77°F. Lower temperatures can cause permanent damage to product
- Shelf Life: 3 months in unopened container
- Packaging: 16 Ounce Poly Bottle and 1.3 Gallon Poly Jug