Axil FloorFix RV Repair Adhesive Kit is a performance-grade, two part epoxy bonding system designed for repairing and reinforcing damaged insulated wall panels or composite floors. If you have noticed your RV floor feeling spongy, this RV floor repair kit is optimized to fix the root causes deep down in the delaminated flooring panel revitalizing its structural integrity. This low viscosity adhesive ensures effortless flow to fill gaps and voids while bonding and strengthening the delaminated areas of the flooring panel.
While FloorFix Adhesive is ideal for repairing RV's, motor homes, campers, and travel trailer flooring it is also well suited for insulated panels and other applications where a strong, low viscosity adhesives are required. If you're looking for RV repair adhesive, this is the kit you need!
Epoxy Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: Part A - Epoxy, Part B - Polyamine
- Viscosity: 500 - 1000 cps @68°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.13 - 1.15 @ 68°F
- Solids Content: 100% @ 68°F
- Flammability: Non-Flammable
- Service Temperature: -4 to 200°F
- Color: Clear Amber
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to water, dilute acids, alkalis, petroleum, oils etc.
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 90°F
- Cleaning Solvent: Axil 704 (uncured material)
- Storage Temperature: Between 40°F and 75°F
- Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened containers
- Packaging: Part A : 1 quart can Part B : 0.5 quart can
- Mix Ratio: Part A 2:1 Part B by weight
- Kit Includes: Axil FloorFix Adhesive, 2.5 Liter Mixing Bucket, Application Syringe
Epoxy Application Data:
Surface Preparation - All surfaces should be free of contamination by dust, grease, oils or release agents. Cleaning solutions must be allowed to evaporate before application of the adhesive.
Application - Mix two parts A with one part B by weight. Due to the limited pot life only mix the amount immediately required. Clamp or apply weight until cured (2 to 3 hours); Pot Life 4oz - 60 mins @ 68°F, elevated temperatures will reduce pot life 1lb - 30 mins @ 68°F, elevated temperatures will reduce pot life.
Coverage - Each kit covers 10 sq.ft to 30 sq. ft depending on extend of delamination damage.