MS Polymer High Tack Adhesive and Sealant (Sabatack 760XL)
Sabatack 760XL High Tack Marine Caulk is perfectly suited for bonding and sealing mineral glass and synthetic windows often found in marine vessels.
With high temperature resistance, this MS Polymer based marine caulk features a 1-component formula, is permanently elastic, moisture-curing, and bonds with extra high initial tack (sag-resistant) and a high final strength.
Sabatack 760 XLHT is suitable for the professional bonding and sealing of mineral glass and synthetic windows in transport vehicles and in the maritime sector.
Why Buy Sabatack 760 XLHT MS Polymer?
✔ UV stable
✔ High temperature resistance
✔ Paintable wet-on-wet
✔ Hardly any shrinkage
✔ No blistering
✔ Near odourless
✔ Extended skin time: 15 minutes
✔ Free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
Sabatak MS polymer has multiple certifications, to ensure high standards. It is certified for maritime use according to DNV GL shipping, crash-test certified as a window adhesive, declared suitable for use in the the food sector for the production of refrigerated vehicles, and Wheelmark certified for adherence to strict fire and safety requirements.
Sabatack 760 XLHT Marine Caulk MS Polymer Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: MS-Polymer, humidity curing
- Solids Content: 100%
- Skin Time: 15 Minutes
- Open Time: 20 Minutes
- Cure Rate: 3mm/24 hours
- Hardness: (Shore A) 60 Tensile Strength 3.7 N/mm2
- Elongation at Break: 280%
- Sheer Strength: 1.9 N/mm2
Sabatack 760 XLHT MS Polymer Temperature Data:
- Working Temperature: min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temperature: min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +25°C
- Temperature Resistance: min. -40°C (-40°F) to max. +120°C (248°F)(35°F)
- Short Temperature Resistance: max. +180°C (356°F) for 30 minutes