Sabatack 750XL Marine Caulk MS Polymer
Sabatack 750XL Marine Caulk Sealant is a humidity curing single-component, MS Polymer based adhesive and sealant ideal for when you need to bond with high tensile strength and when extended skin and open times are required.
This professional-grade marine caulk adhesive and sealant is very easy to apply using a standard caulking gun and is ideal for sealing seams, overlaps, and joints often found in industries including: specialty vehicles and coachwork, construction, marine, HVAC, and construction.
Why choose Sabatack 750XL MS Polymer Sealant?
✔ Fast sealing and drying
✔ Paintable wet-on-wet
✔ Hardly any shrinkage
✔ Waterproof seal
✔ Free of solvents, isocyanates, and silicones
✔ Extended skin time: 15 minutes
✔ Extended open time: 30 minutes
✔ High temperature resistance
✔ No blistering
✔ Near odourless
✔ Great adhesion without primer
Sabatak MS polymer has multiple certifications, to ensure high standards. It is certified for maritime use according to DNV GL shipping, declared suitable for use in the the food sector for the production of refrigerated vehicles, and Wheelmark certified for adherence to strict fire and safety requirements.
Sabatack 750XL MS Polymer Technical Data
- Chemical Base: MS-Polymer
- Solids Content: 100%
- Skin Time: 15 Minutes
- Open Time: 30 Minutes
- Cure Rate: 3mm/24 hours
- Hardness (Shore A): 55
- Tensile Strength: 3.6 N/mm2
- Elongation at Break: 240%
- Sheer Strength: 1.7 N/mm2
Sabatack 750XL Marine Caulk MS Polymer Temperature Data:
- Working Temperature: min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temperature: min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +25°C (35°F)
- Temperature Resistance: min. -40°C (-40°F) to max. +120°C (248°F)
- Short Temperature Resistance: max. +180°C (356°F) for 30 minutes