Solfre 7600 Honeycomb Panel Adhesive - 1 BUCKET
Solfre 7600 is part of the Solfre range of polyurethane adhesives meeting the exacting industrial standards in a new climate of environmental awareness This product has been developed as a slow curing, thixotropic easy to apply adhesive for bonding honeycomb panels or composites requiring high performance from a manually applied product.
The exceptional adhesion of Solfre 7600 to metallic substrates has proved a real advantage to users, giving them, a level of adhesion only normally associated with epoxy adhesives. This, together with the flexibility and application techniques of polyurethane adhesives has found use in manufacturing metal cladding panels, and even in the most stringent applications such as structural aluminium honeycomb panels.
- Chemical Base: Polyurethane
- Viscosity: Part A - Thixotropic Paste, Part B: 20000 - 30000 cps at 68°F, 150 - 250 cps at 68°F
- Solids Content: 100%
- Flammability: Non-flashpoint
- Color Part A: Beige Part B: Yellow, Mixed: Beige
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water, dilute acids, alkalis and aliphatic oils
- Cure Rate: Approximately 6 hours at 68°F
- Pot Life: 45 - 60 minutes at 68°F
- Working Time: 90 Minutes
- Packaging: 11lb kit
- Shelf Life: 6 months in unopened container