Turftak Artificial Turf Install Kit
The Turftak Install kit was developed from the need to quickly and efficiently install synthetic turf while providing long lasting and proven results - everything you need for the perfect turf install in one place!
This turf installation kit includes Chemique's popular Bondseal 1128 adhesive: a high-quality one component polyurethane adhesive/sealant with a high modulus designed to work on a wide range of turf products and application tapes.
Bondseal 1128 has an advanced rheology making it easy to apply with a standard caulking gun, but with an excellent slump resistance.
The modified curing system means Bondseal 1128 has an exceptionally low isocyanate content. Also included are three cartridge nozzles and a single 30ft roll of turf bonding and seaming tape.
To watch the how-to turf installation video click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAqIgr9SKKk
To read our "How-To Install Guide" click here
To download our "How-To Install Guide" click here
Turftak Turf Install Kit Benefits:
✔ Clean and easy application
✔ Provides lasting and proven results
Turftak Turf Install Kit includes:
- 3 - 300ml Bondseal 1128 Polyurethane Adhesive Cartridges
- 3 - Cartridge Nozzles
- 1 - 30ft Roll of Turf Seaming Tape
- 1 - Pack of disposable nitrile gloves
Turftak Turf Install Kit Application Data:
- Application is quick and easy!
- Simply roll out your seaming tape, install a nozzle on the adhesive cartridge and load the cartridge into a caulking gun, dispense the adhesive across the seaming tape.
- Lastly, join the edges of your turf at the center line of the turf seaming tape, pressing down to wet-out the adhesive underneath.
Turftak Install Kit Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: Polyurethane
- Color: Black
- Viscosity: Paste
- Shelf Life: 12 Months in Unopened Container
Elongation At Break: >550%
- Hardness: 30 - 45 Shore A
Curing System: Moisture Cure
- Cure Rate: 3mm/24 Hours at 68°F and 65% RH
- Skin Formation: 45 Minutes
Service Temperature: -40°F to 248°F
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to water, dilute acids, alkalis and aliphatic oils
Storage Temperature: Between 50°F and 77°F. Lower temperatures can cause permanent damage to the product