Axil 9310 Two-Part Methacrylate Adhesive
Axil 9310 is a two-component structural methacrylate adhesive, designed for the bonding of high strength metal and composite applications.
Axil Adhesives have been formulated from innovative technology, including Chemique's revolutionary adhesion system. This unique system enables Axil 9310 industrial adhesive to achieve the ultimate balance of mechanical strength and impact resistance whilst remaining both simple and quick to use.
Axil 9310 Two-Part Methacrylate Adhesive Applications:
Axil 9310 methacrylate adhesive is very versatile and can bond a wide range of substrates without the need for surface primers or conditioners due to its new innovative two-part formula.
Typical examples include:
Read our handy guide to methacrylate adhesives here!
Axil Structural Adhesive Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: Polyurethane
- Packaging Options: 1 Cartridge = 400ml or 50ml, 1 Case = 12 x 400ml or 50ml Cartridges
- Viscosity: 120,000 – 150,000 cps at 20°C
- Color: Beige, white or black
- Appearance: Thixotropic gel
- Mix Ratio: 1:1 Mixture
- Cure System: Exothermic reaction
- Open Time: 15 minutes
- Handling Strength: 30 minutes
- Gap Fill: 5mm
- Performance Temperature: -67°F – 248°F