Turftak1 Artificial Turf Adhesive - One Part Turf Adhesive - 1.6 GAL BUCKET
Turftak1 is a solvent-free, polyurethane adhesive formulated for the bonding of jointing strips used in the laying of artificial and synthetic grass sheets. This product is a one-component turf adhesive that meets the exacting industrial standards in a new climate of environmental awareness.
The adhesive exhibits a thixotropic nature which helps to gap fill slight voids between substrates whilst remaining easy to apply with a notched trowel. Upon completion of cure, Turftak1 synthetic turf adhesive produces a low foaming elastomer which is key to producing a strong yet flexible bond.
- Chemical Base Polyurethane
- Viscosity 30000 - 100000 cps at 68°F
- Specific Gravity 1.30 – 1.50 at 68°F
- Flammability Non-Flash Point
- Service Temperature -4°F to 248°F
- Color Beige
- Cure Rate Within 24 hours at 68°F
- Chemical Resistance Resistant to water, dilute acids, alkalis and aliphatic oils.
- Shelf Life 6 months in unopened container
- Packaging 20lb kit (1.6 Gallons)
We Also Recommend
Axil 9420GB Two-Component Methacrylate Structural Adhesive with Glass Bead Shims