Sabatack 750XL Marine Adhesive and Sealant
Sabatack 750XL Marine Adhesive and sealant is a humidity curing single-component, MS Polymer based adhesive primarily used when the need to bond with high tensile strength, extended skin and open time are required.
This performance-grade industrial adhesive and sealant is very easy to apply using a standard caulking gun and is ideal for sealing seams, overlaps, and joints often found in industries including: specialty vehicles and coachwork, construction, marine, ventilation and air conditioning, electro-technology, equipment assembly, metal and tin processing, plastics technology, civil & environmental engineering and building & construction.
Sabatack 750XL Adhesive is fast sealing, paintable wet-on-wet and free of solvent, isocyanates, and silicones!
- Extended skin time: 15 minutes
- Extended open time: 30 minutes
- UV-stable, high temperature resistance.
- Paintable wet-on-wet, hardly any shrinkage
- No blistering, near odourless
- Solvent-free, contains no isocyanates or silicones
- Great adhesion without primer, fast drying.
- Certificates: Germanischer Lloyd (WP 0840006 HH), Wheelmark (164.106/1121/WCL MED0326), ISEGA (in connection with HACCP)
- Chemical Base MS-Polymer
- Solids Content 100%
- Skin Time 15 Minutes
- Open Time 30 Minutes
- Cure Rate 3mm/24 hours
- Hardness (Shore A) 55
- Tensile Strength 3.6 N/mm2
- Elongation at Break 240%
- Sheer Strength 1.7 N/mm2
- Working Temperature min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temperature min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +25°C (35°F)
- Temperature Resistance min. -40°C (-40°F) to max. +120°C (248°F)
- Short Temperature Resistance max. +180°C (356°F) for 30 minutes
We Also Recommend
Axil FloorFix Kit - Two Component Epoxy Adhesive | Insulated Panels and Composite Flooring Adhesive