Quiadsa PM-50 All-In-One construction adhesive is a performance grade, one-component MS Polymer-based adhesive and sealant.
As a humidity-curing product, PM-50's primary use is as a multi-functional sealant with a variety of uses where great adhesions and waterproofing are required. This elastic, medium viscosity MS Polymer performs equally well for sealing seems, overlaps, and joints. Quiadsa PM-50 lends itself well for industrial applications including custom vehicle and bus manufacturing, marine, metals (including galvanized) and plastics processing, and construction.
- Chemical Base: MS Polymer
- Viscosity: Paste
- Elongation at Break: >375%
- Shore Hardness: 50 Shore A
- Cure Type: Moisture Cure
- Skin Formation: 20 Minutes
- Color: White
- Shelf Life: 18 months in unopened container
- Coverage: Approximately one 290ml cartridge for 2 m²
- Packaging: 290ml Cartridge (25 per case)