Quiadsa PM-30 Construction Adhesive and Sealant - WHITE
Quiadsa PM-30 construction sealant and adhesive is a performance grade, one-component MS Polymer-based adhesive and sealant.
As a humidity-curing product, PM-30's primary use is as a multi-functional sealant with a variety of uses where elastic bonding and sealing are needed, and a longer skin formation time is required. This elastic, medium viscosity MS Polymer performs equally well for sealing seems, overlaps, and joints. Quiadsa PM-30 lends itself well for industrial applications including custom vehicle and bus manufacturing, marine, metals (including galvanized) and plastics processing, and construction.
- Chemical Base: MS Polymer
- Viscosity: Paste
- Elongation at Break: >400%
- Shore Hardness: 30 Shore A
- Cure Type: Moisture Cure
- Skin Formation: 40 Minutes
- Color: White
- Shelf Life: 18 months in unopened container
- Coverage: Approximately one 290ml cartridge for 2 m²
- Packaging: 290ml Cartridge (25 per case)
We Also Recommend
Axil 9420GB Two-Component Methacrylate Structural Adhesive with Glass Bead Shims