RV Repair Liquid Sealant
Our RV Repair Liquid Sealer is a waterproofing sealer featuring MST Polymer technology.
Ideal uses are for waterproofing terraces, roofs, gutters, pipes and is perfect for both horizontal and vertical applications. It's advanced one component technology insulates membrane based on new generation silane-modified polymers. Without solvents, isocyanates or silicone's. Cross-linkable with moisture at room temperature.
This highly flexible insulating membrane is used in: waterproofing terraces, roofs, decks, waterproofing gutters, pipes waterproofing of cracks in roofs and walls, waterproofing for joints, exterior waterproofing of basement walls, and waterproofing of buried structures.
✓ Dries brilliant white.
✓ UV stable so any visible bond lines will stay its pristine color.
✓ Waterproof and can be used to seal damp.
✓ Paintable - can be used with a brush or roller.
To watch the how-to video click here: https://youtu.be/hAqIgr9SKKk
RV Repair Liquid Sealant Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: Silane Modified Polymer
- Color: White
- Shelf Life: 18 months in unopened container
- Consistency: Spatulable Paste
- Elongation at Break: >250%
- Shore Hardness: 25 Shore A
- Cure Type: Moisture Cure
- Drying Time: 6 Hours, Bead width of 1mm
- Skin Formation: 45 Minutes
- Coverage: Approximately one 290ml cartridge for 2 m²