Polyped Raised Access Floor Adhesive
If you’re in need of a pedestal adhesive for installing raised access floor systems look no further! Polyped1 is a solvent-free, one part sub-floor pedestal adhesive designed for raised computer room floor systems, server rooms, call centers and anywhere pesdestal adhesives are required. Polyped's unique formula makes application a breeze and requires no mixing.
Polyped access flooring adhesives are self-leveling, uses less adhesive use per pedestal, and yields nearly 270 pedestals per bucket! This vastly increases installer efficiency and significantly reduces adhesive waste. The solvent-free nature of Polyped flooring adhesives means they contain no VOC’s, making it safe for installers and the environment. Polyped pedestal adhesives are ideal for repair and refurbishment applications, as well as new commercial installations. Additionally, Polyped1 pedestal adhesives work for both galvanized and non-galvanized pedestals.
The results speak for themselves - choose the preferred adhesive of installers and raised access flooring contractors alike!
Polyped Raised Access Floor Adhesive Benefits:
- Contains no VOC's, ensuring compliance with the latest environmental regulations
- Complies with the T15 "pedestal strength" test and the T42 "swinging bag" test laid down by the P.S.A.
- Forms a strong and flexible bond for exceptional adhesion to metal substrates and concrete sub-floors
- Thixotropic nature provides good gap filling qualities
- Can be stored for up to 6 months until needed again Will bond up to 270 pedestals per bucket (Dependent on quality of the sub-floor)
- Works for both galvanized and non-galvanized pedestals
Polyped Raised Access Floor Adhesive Application:
Polyped raised flooring adhesives are incredibly quick and very easy to apply. Simply dip the pedestal base into the adhesive, scrape the base of the pedestal on the side of the bucket to remove access, and finally place the pedestal on the concrete. The low foaming, self-leveling nature of Polyped adhesive will take care of the rest!
Polyped Technical Data:
- Chemical Base Polyurethane
- Viscosity 50000 - 150000 cps at 20°C (68°F)
- Specific Gravity 1.30 – 1.60 at 20°C (68°F)
- Non-Volatile Content 100%
- Flammability No Flash Point
- Service Temperature -40°C to 130°C (-40°F to 266°F)
- Color Natural
- Chemical Resistance Resistant to water, dilute acids, alkalis and aliphatic oils.
- Cure Rate Within 24 hours at 20°C (68°F)