Ushering in a new era of solvent-free performance adhesives, Massetak High Performance Two-Part Epoxy bonds and repairs a wide variety of materials including wood, metal, glass, ceramic, plastics, and rubber. The easy to use two-part epoxy adhesive hardens in only 5 minutes with an incredibly high bond strength that provides excellent chemical resistance and lasting results you can count on.
Massetak High Performance Two-Part Epoxy features:
- Easy to use, two-component 1:1 adhesive system
- Excellent adhesion to wide variety of materials such as aluminum, copper, steel, brass, concrete, FRP/SMC, wood, glass, plastics, ceramics, painted metals, graphite, polyurethane, galvanized metals, rigid plastics, etc.
- High bond strength develops in 2-3 hours.
- Convenient 50ml cartridges with included mixing nozzles
- Mixed Viscosity @ 77°F: 15, 000 – 20,000 Pa.S
- Mixing Ratio: 1:1 mix ratio
- Mixed Color: Clear
- Working Life: 5 minutes
- Specific Gravity: 1.1
- Percent Solids: 100
- Adhesive Set-up Time: 2-3 hours
- Shore Hardness D: 78 – 80 (ASTM D 2240)
- Shear Strength (N/mm²): 14 – 18 (DIN 53283)
- Peel Strength (N/mm): 3 – 5 (ISO 4578)
- Thermal Conductivity (W/mK): 0.1
- Coefficient of thermal expansion (1/k): 60 – 120 x 10 E-6
- Dielectric Strength (kv/mm): 50 – 90
- Volume resistivity (OHM/cm): 3 – 5 x 10 E 12
- Service Temperature: -40°F to 250°F