Massetak High Performance Adhesive Accelerator - 12oz Can
Massetak High Performance Spray Adhesive Accelerator is a non-chlorinated, aerosol based on the latest advances in halogen-free technology.
When paired with Massetak Cyanoacrylate Adhesives, this new generation of adhesive accelerators goes to work in only seconds yielding excellent results with each use and permanent bonds that last!
- Packaging: 12 fl oz Aerosol Can
- Solvent: Non-Chlorinated
- Service Temperature: 40°F to +230°F
- Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened containers
- Storage Temperature: Between 50°F and 68°F. Lower temperatures can cause permanent damage to the product
- Application Temperature: Between 59°F and 77°F
- Substrate Preparation: All surfaces should be free of contamination by dust, grease, oils or release agents. Cleaning solutions, if used, must be allowed to evaporate before application of the adhesive.
- Begin bonding process by using Massetak Cyanoacrylate Adhesive Liquid (or Gel) and joining the two substrates to be bonded.
- Shake the Massetak Adhesive Accelerator, remove the lid, and spray generously over the area to be bonded. Allow the area to evaporate before testing the bond's strength. The bond will be ready in seconds!