Bondseal Ultimate Aerosol Adhesive - Performance-Grade Aerosol Spray
The newest arrival in a new generation of synthetic rubber and resin adhesives, Bondseal Ultimate Aerosol Spray is a high solids, low-solvent adhesive spray that provides quicker, stronger, more aggressive results easily outperforming conventional aerosol adhesives.
Bondseal Ultimate Adhesive bonds a variety of materials found across many industries and uses including: laminates, fabrics, foam, felt, carpets and carpet tiles, cardboard, rubber, polythene, and plastics, wood, metal, concrete, brickwork, stone, stone, slate, glass, and more. The possibilities are nearly endless!
Applications: Ideal for: contract flooring, exhibitions, carpet laying, furniture manufacture, upholstery and repair, laminating, veneering, shop fitting, and joinery.
Temperature Resistance: Bondseal Ultimate Aerosol Adhesive exhibits high temperature resistance 230°F (110°C), and is most suitable in automotive and marine applications and other uses where high temperature adhesive is required.
- Solvent: Non Chlorinated
- Service Temperature: 40°F to +230°F
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to water, dilute acids, alkalis and aliphatic oils, not suitable for PVC.
- Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened containers
- Storage Temperature: Between 50°F and 68°F. Lower temperatures can cause permanent damage to the product.
- Packaging: 17 fl oz Aerosol Can