Axil 9402 Two-Component Methacrylate Structural Adhesive
Axil 9402 is a two-component structural methacrylate adhesive, designed for the bonding a variety of metals, thermosets, thermoplastics and composite assemblies.
Combined at a 10:1 mix ratio, it is a non-sagging, thixotropic adhesive with high impact resistance, low odor and low shrinkage.
Application Data: Axil 9402 structural adhesive is ideally suited for use in applications such as Automotive Components, Metal Assembly and Fabrication, Thermoformed Enclosures, Plastic Fabrication.
Axil 9402 can be used to bond a wide variety of substrates including: Fiberglass, PBT, ABS, FRT, Polyurethane, Epoxy, RIM, Nylon, FRP, Polyester, Gelcoats, Styrene, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Cold Rolled Steel.
- Chemical Base: Methyl Methacrylate
- Viscosity: 160,000 – 200,000
- Color: White
- Mix Ratio: 10:1
- Working Time: 2 – 4 Minutes
- Fixture Time: 6 – 8 Minutes
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Shore Hardness: 65D Elongation: 60 – 80%
- Performance Temperature: -40°F – 250°F
- Lap Shear Data: (ASTM D1002) Substrates Shear Strength Failure Mode Stainless Steel / Stainless Steel 2,650 - 2,980 psi Cohesive Failure Aluminium / Aluminium 2,300 – 2,755 psi Cohesive Failure ABS / ABS 950 – 1,350 psi Substrate Failure FRP / FRP 900 – 1,850 psi Fiber Tear Aluminium / ABS 1,750 – 2,050 psi Substrate Failure
We Also Recommend
Axil 9420GB Two-Component Methacrylate Structural Adhesive with Glass Bead Shims
Axil FloorFix Kit - Two Component Epoxy Adhesive | Insulated Panels and Composite Flooring Adhesive