Bondseal 9402 Two-Component Methacrylate Structural Adhesive - 1 CARTRIDGE
Bondseal 9402 is a two-component structural methacrylate adhesive, designed for the bonding a variety of metals, thermosets, thermoplastics and composite assemblies. Combined at a 10:1 mix ratio, it is a non-sagging, thixotropic adhesive with high impact resistance, low odor and low shrinkage.
Bondseal 9402 structural adhesive is ideally suited for use in applications such as Automotive Components, Metal Assembly and Fabrication, Thermoformed Enclosures, Plastic Fabrication. Bondseal 9402 can be used to bond a wide variety of substrates including: Fiberglass, PBT, ABS, FRT, Polyurethane, Epoxy, RIM, Nylon, FRP, Polyester, Gelcoats, Styrene, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, and Cold Rolled Steel.
- Chemical Base: Methyl Methacrylate
- Viscosity: 160,000 – 200,000
- Color: White
- Mix Ratio: 10:1
- Working Time: 2 – 4 Minutes
- Fixture Time: 6 – 8 Minutes
- Full Cure: 24 Hours
- Shore Hardness: 65D Elongation: 60 – 80%
- Performance Temperature: -40°F – 250°F
- Lap Shear Data: (ASTM D1002) Substrates Shear Strength Failure Mode Stainless Steel / Stainless Steel 2,650 - 2,980 psi Cohesive Failure Aluminium / Aluminium 2,300 – 2,755 psi Cohesive Failure ABS / ABS 950 – 1,350 psi Substrate Failure FRP / FRP 900 – 1,850 psi Fiber Tear Aluminium / ABS 1,750 – 2,050 psi Substrate Failure
We Also Recommend
Axil FloorFix Kit - Two Component Epoxy Adhesive | Insulated Panels and Composite Flooring Adhesive