Bondseal 1128 One-Part Polyurethane Adhesive
Bondseal 1128 is a high quality, industrial-strength one component polyurethane adhesive and sealant that's moisture curing and provides an extremely durable bond when filling gaps, joints and cracks. It's unique rheology makes it easy to apply with a standard caulking gun, yet still retains excellent non-sag properties. Bondseal 1128 polyurethane adhesive features an exceptionally low isocyanate content, meaning it's safer to use than traditional commercial-grade polyurethane sealants and adhesives. Bondseal 1128 polyurethane sealant is paintable once skin forms, remains permanently flexible, has great impact and cut resistance while providing a 100% waterproof seal.
Polyurethane Adhesive Benefits:
Bonds and seals, Excellent cure rate, Flexible, Superior bond, Non-slumping, Great chemical resilience, Allows for paint over, Low hazard.
Bondseal 1128 Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: One Component Polyurethane Adhesive
- Viscosity: Paste
- Elongation at Break: >550% Shore Hardness: 35-45, Shore A
- Cure Type: Moisture Cure
- Cure Rate: 3mm/24 hours at 68°F and 65%
- RH Skin Formation: 45 Minutes
- Color: Black
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Coverage: Approximately 10 linear meters per 300ml cartridge @ 3mm bead
- Packaging: 12 - 10.9 oz (310ml) Cartridges