Bondseal 1128 - One Component Polyurethane Sealant - 1 CARTRIDGE
Bondseal 1128 adhesive is a performance-grade, 1-part adhesive and sealant that's moisture curing and provides an extremely durable bond when filling gaps, joints and cracks. It's unique rheology makes it easy to apply with a standard caulking gun, yet still retains excellent non-sag properties. Bondseal 1128 polyurethane adhesive features an exceptionally low isocyanate content, meaning it's safer to use than traditional commercial-grade polyurethane sealants and adhesives. Bondseal 1128 polyurethane sealant is paintable once skin forms, remains permanently flexible, has great impact and cut resistance while providing a 100% waterproof seal.
Benefits of Bondseal 1128 PU adhesive: Bonds and seals, Excellent cure rate, Flexible Superior bond, Non-slumping, Great chemical resilience, Allows for paint over, Low hazards content.
- Chemical Base Polyurethane
- Viscosity Paste
- Elongation at Break >550%
- Shore Hardness 35-45, Shore A
- Cure Type Moisture Cure Cure Rate 3mm/24 hours at 68°F and 65%
- RH Skin Formation 45 Minutes
- Color Black
- Shelf Life 12 Months
- Coverage Approximately 10 linear meters per 300ml cartridge @ 3mm bead