Axil 9310 Two-Component Methacrylate Structural Adhesive_50ML CARTRIDGES
Axil 9310 is a two-component structural methacrylate adhesive, designed for the bonding of high strength metal and composite applications. Axil 9310 has been formulated from innovative technology, including our revolutionary adhesion system. This unique system enables Axil 9310 to achieve the ultimate balance of mechanical strength and impact resistance whilst remaining both simple and quick to use.
Axil 9310 is very versatile and can bond a wide range of substrates without the need for surface primers or conditioners.
Typical examples include: GRP in the marine industry, metal fasteners to molded composite parts, dissimilar metals for structural fabrication, metal to plastic molded parts, automotive carbon fiber body panels, aluminum and stainless-steel lettering in the sign manufacturing industry, and bonding large diameter 2-part GRP moldings.
- Chemical Base Polyurethane
- Viscosity 120,000 – 150,000 cps at 20°C
- Color Beige, White or Black
- Appearance Thixotropic Gel
- Mix Ratio 1:1 Mixture
- Cure System Exothermic Reaction
- Open Time 15 Minutes
- Handling Strength 30 Minutes
- Gap Fill 5mm Performance Temperature -67°F – 248°F
- Packaging: 50ML Cartridge Size