Sabatack 780 Marine Adhesive and Sealant
Sabatack 780 Marine Adhesive and sealant is a high viscosity, humidity curing single-component MS Polymer adhesive primarily used when the need for high green strength and high tensile strength are required.
This performance-grade industrial adhesive and sealant is very easy to apply using a standard caulking gun and is ideal for sealing seams, overlaps, and joints often found in industries including: specialty vehicles and coachwork, construction, marine, ventilation and air conditioning, electro-technology, equipment assembly, metal and tin processing, plastics technology, civil & environmental engineering and building & construction.
Sabatack 780 Adhesive is fast sealing, paintable wet-on-wet and free of solvent, isocyanates, and silicones!
- High green strength High end strength, fast drying
- UV-stable, high temperature resistance
- Paintable wet-on-wet, hardly any shrinkage
- No blistering, near odorless
- Solvent-free, contains no isocyanates or silicones
- Certificates: Germanischer Lloyd (WP 0840006 HH), Wheelmark (164.106/1121/WCL MED0326), ISEGA (in connection with HACCP)
- Chemical Base MS-Polymer
- Solids Content 100%
- Skin Time 8 Minutes
- Open Time 10 Minutes
- Cure Rate 4mm/24 hours
- Hardness (Shore A) 55
- Tensile Strength 3.6 N/mm2
- Elongation at Break 240%
- Sheer Strength 1.8 N/mm2
- Working Temperature min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temperature min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +25°C (35°F)
- Temperature Resistance min. -40°C (-40°F) to max. +120°C (248°F)
- Short Temperature Resistance max. +180°C (356°F) for 30 minutes