Quiadsa Ultraflex Construction Adhesive and Sealant
1 case = x25 290ml cartridges
Quiadsa MS-291 Ultraflex is a next generation elastic, moisture-curing MS Polymer adhesive and sealant. This high-quality, isocyanate-free sealant permeates seals and secures various construction materials including: concrete, brick, natural stone, glass, ceramic, wood, and metals such as aluminium, iron, zinc, and galvanized materials.
Additionally, Ultraflex bonds most thermoplastics and thermosets, excluding polyethylene and Teflon. Lastly, Quiadsa MS-291 ultraflex excels in aging and weathering resistance, ultra-violet (UV) radiation resistance, low-odor, non-shrinking, non-yellowing, paintability and permanent elasticity.
Quiadsa Ultraflex Construction Adhesive and Sealant Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: MS Polymer
- Viscosity: Paste
- Elongation at Break: >625%
- Shore Hardness: 30 Shore A
- Cure Type: Moisture Cure
- Skin Formation: 40 Minutes
- Color: White
- Shelf Life: 18 months in unopened container
- Coverage: Approximately one 290ml cartridge for 2 m²
- Packaging: 290ml Cartridge (25 per case)