Sabatack 760 XL HT MS-Polymer Adhesive and Sealant
Sabatack® 760 XL HT is suitable for bonding and sealing mineral glass and synthetic windows. It is a 1-component, elastic, (air) moisture-curing, MS-Polymer-based adhesive with extra high initial tack (sag-resistant) and a high final strength.
Sabatack® 760 XLHT is suitable for the professional bonding and sealing of mineral glass and synthetic windows in transport vehicles and in the maritime sector.
UV-stable, high temperature resistance Paintable wet-on-wet, hardly any shrinkage No blistering, near odourless Solvent-free, contains no isocyanates or silicones Great adhesion without primer, fast drying Certificates: Germanischer Lloyd (WP 0840006 HH), Wheelmark (164.106/1121/WCL MED0326), ISEGA (in connection with HACCP)
- Chemical Base MS-Polymer, humidity curing
- Solids Content 100%
- Skin Time 15 Minutes
- Open Time 20 Minutes
- Cure Rate 3mm/24 hours
- Hardness (Shore A) 60 Tensile Strength 3.7 N/mm2
- Elongation at Break 280%
- Sheer Strength 1.9 N/mm2
- Working Temperature min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +35°C (95°F)
- Storage Temperature min. +5°C (41°F) to max. +25°C
- Temperature Resistance min. -40°C (-40°F) to max. +120°C (248°F)(35°F)
- Short Temperature Resistance max. +180°C (356°F) for 30 minutes