Turftak1 is a solvent-free, polyurethane adhesive formulated for the bonding of jointing strips and turf tape used in the laying of artificial and synthetic grass sheets. Extremely popular with synthetic turf installers for it's easy of use, this one-part polyurethane adhesive meets and exceeds industrial standards in a new climate of environmental awareness.
Turftak1 Artificial Turf Adhesive exhibits a thixotropic nature which helps to gap fill slight voids between substrates while remaining easy to apply with a notched trowel. Upon completion of cure, Turftak1 adhesive produces a low foaming elastomer which is key to producing a strong yet flexible bond.
- Chemical Base Polyurethane
- Viscosity 30000 - 100000 cps at 68°F
- Specific Gravity 1.30 – 1.50 at 68°F
- Flammability Non-Flash Point
- Service Temperature -4°F to 248°F
- Color Beige
- Cure Rate Within 24 hours at 68°F
- Chemical Resistance Resistant to water, dilute acids, alkalis and aliphatic oils.
- Shelf Life 6 months in unopened container
- Packaging 20lb kit (1.6 Gallons)