Massetak ‘ONE’ Polyurethane adhesive is a premium, professional-grade adhesive that provides excellent adhesion to a wide variety of substrates including wood, metal, plastics, glass, and more. The industrial strength adhesive is moisture activated relying on the humidity in the environment to begin the bonding process. Once the adhesive cures you are left with a clean, waterproof bond that you can count on!
Massetak ‘Formula 1’ Benefits:
Solvent-Fee: Moisture curing formula, free of solvents, VOCs, and non-flammable.
Industrial Strength: Bonds to a wide range of materials including wood, stone, glass, ceramic, metal, plastics, and much more!
Professional Performance: Superior resistance to heat, humidity, chemicals, and thermal shock.
- Chemical Base: Polyurethane
- Viscosity: 7500-15000 cps at 68°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.10 – 1.20 at 68°F
- Solids: 100%
- Service Temperature: -4°F to +248°F
- Color: Brown
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to water, dilute acids, alkalis and aliphatic oils
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 86°F
- Storage Temperature: 50°F to 77°F. Lower temperatures can cause permanent damage to product
- Cleaning Solvent: Axil 703 (uncured material)
- Packaging: 4oz Poly-bottle