Axil FloorFix Kit - Two Component Epoxy Adhesive | Insulated Panels and Composite Flooring Adhesive
Axil FloorFix is a two part, performance-grade epoxy adhesive designed for the repair and reinforcing of damaged insulated or composite floorings. This low viscosity two-part epoxy ensures effortless flow of the adhesive to fill gaps and voids while rebonding and strengthening the delaminated areas of the flooring panel.
While FloorFix Adhesive is ideal for repairing RV's, motor homes, campers, and travel trailer flooring it is also well suited for applications where a strong, low viscosity reactive adhesives is required.
- Chemical Base: Part A - Epoxy, Part B - Polyamine
- Viscosity: 500 - 1000 cps @68°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.13 - 1.15 @ 68°F
- Solids Content: 100% @ 68°F
- Flammability: Non-Flammable
- Service Temperature: -4 to 200°F
- Color: Clear Amber
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to water, dilute acids, alkalis, petroleum, oils etc.
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 90°F
- Cleaning Solvent: Axil 704 (uncured material)
- Storage Temperature: Between 40°F and 75°F
- Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened containers
- Packaging: Part A : 1 quart can Part B : 0.5 quart can
- Mix Ratio: Part A 2:1 Part B by weight
- Kit Includes: Axil FloorFix Adhesive, 2.5 Liter Mixing Bucket, Application Syringe
- Surface Preparation - All surfaces should be free of contamination by dust, grease, oils or release agents. Cleaning solutions must be allowed to evaporate before application of the adhesive.
- Application - Mix two parts A with one part B by weight. Due to the limited pot life only mix the amount immediately required. Clamp or apply weight until cured (2 to 3 hours); Pot Life 4oz - 60 mins @ 68°F, elevated temperatures will reduce pot life 1lb - 30 mins @ 68°F, elevated temperatures will reduce pot life.
- Coverage - Each kit covers 10 sq.ft to 30 sq. ft depending on extend of delamination damage.
We Also Recommend
Axil 9420GB Two-Component Methacrylate Structural Adhesive with Glass Bead Shims