Axil 9300 is a two component, structural methyl methacrylate adhesive designed for high strength bonding of metals typically in composite panel applications. Formulated from innovative technology, Axil 9300 Methacrylate Adhesives include our revolutionary adhesion system. This unique system achieves the ultimate balance of mechanical strength and impact resistance while still remaining both simple and quick to use.
Axil 9300 Adhesive Applications:
Axil 9300 Methyl Methacrylate Adhesive is very versatile and can bond a wide range of substrates without the need for surface primers or conditioners. Typical examples include: GRP in the marine industry, metal fasteners to moulded, composite panel parts, dissimilar metals for structural fabrications, metal to plastic moulded parts, automotive carbon fiber body panels, aluminum and stainless steel lettering in the sign manufacturing industry, and for bonding large diameter 2-part GRP moldings.
Axil 9300 Adhesive Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: Methyl Methacrylate Adhesive
- Environment: Indoor and Outdoor Methacrylate Adhesive
- Viscosity (Brookfield T Bar): 120,000 – 150,000 cps at 20°C (68°F)
- Color: (Mixed) Beige, White or Black
- Appearance: Thixotropic Gel Cure System Exothermic
- Mix Ratio: 1:1
- Open Time: 7 minutes at 20°C (68°F)
- Handling Strength: 12 minutes at 20°C (68°F)
- Gap Fill: 4mm Performance
- Temperature Range: -55°C to 120°C (-67°F to 248°F)
- Bond Strength: Lap Shear - Up to 30 Nmm2
- Tensile Strength: Up to 30 Nmm2