Bondseal 2080 Aerosol Adhesive - 1 CASE
Bondseal 2080 Aerosol Contact Adhesive was developed with quick, clean and convenient spray application in mind. Bondseal Aerosol Adhesive is a more environmentally conscious aerosol using ozone friendly propellants to provide a clean and versatile bonding solution without sacrificing the excellent instant grab properties it is well known for. The Bondseal range of aerosols are perfectly suited for bonding foam, bedding, office seating and furniture, as well as a wide variety of substrates including wood, plastics, metal, insulation, foam, fabric, cardboard and paper, where a soft bond line is required.
Benefits of Bondseal 2080 Aerosol Adhesive Flammable / Non-flammable versions Easy of use spray application Adjustable nozzle Bonds a range of substrates Good hot strength High solids content Low odor Instant grab contact adhesive
- Chemical Base Synthetic Rubber
- Viscosity Sprayable
- Specific Gravity 0.73 - 0.77 as an aerosol
- Solvents Chlorinated Hydrocarbons
- Flammability Non-flam; propellant is flammable
- Service Temperature 68°F to 140°F in low-stress applications
- Color Pale straw color
- Chemical Resistance Resistant to moisture, dilute acids, alkalis and oils.
We Also Recommend
Axil 9420GB Two-Component Methacrylate Structural Adhesive with Glass Bead Shims