Axil FloorFix RV Delamination Panel Repair Adhesive
Axil FloorFix RV Repair Adhesive Kit is a performance-grade, two part epoxy bonding system designed for repairing and reinforcing damaged insulated RV wall panels or composite floors. If you have noticed your RV floor feeling spongy, or your RV walls falling apart, this RV floor repair kit is the solution.
Axil Floorfix RV Adhesive has been optimized to fix the root causes deep down in the delaminated floor panel and walls by revitalizing its structural integrity. This low-viscosity epoxy adhesive flows effortlessly to fill gaps and voids while bonding and strengthening the delaminated areas of the composite floor panel or wall.
While FloorFix Epoxy Adhesive is ideal for repairing RV floors, it is also well suited for motor homes, campers, and travel trailer flooring, insulated panels and other applications where a strong, low-viscosity adhesives are required. If you're looking for Epoxy RV floor repair adhesive, this is the kit you need!
Axil FloorFix Epoxy Technical Data:
- Chemical Base: Part A - Epoxy, Part B - Polyamine
- Viscosity: 500 - 1000 cps @68°F
- Specific Gravity: 1.13 - 1.15 @ 68°F
- Solids Content: 100% @ 68°F
- Flammability: Non-Flammable
- Service Temperature: -4 to 200°F
- Color: Clear Amber
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance to water, dilute acids, alkalis, petroleum, oils etc.
- Application Temperature: 50°F to 90°F
- Cleaning Solvent: Axil 704 (uncured material)
Epoxy Storage Requirements:
- Storage Temperature: Between 40°F and 75°F
- Shelf Life: 12 months in unopened containers
- Packaging: Part A : 1 quart can Part B : 0.5 quart can
- Mix Ratio: Part A 2:1 Part B by weight
- Kit Includes: Axil FloorFix Adhesive, 2.5 Liter Mixing Bucket, Application Syringe
Epoxy Adhesive Application Data:
Surface Preparation - All surfaces should be free of contamination by dust, grease, oils or release agents. Cleaning solutions must be allowed to evaporate before application of the adhesive.
Application - Mix two parts A with one part B by weight. Due to the limited pot life only mix the amount immediately required. Clamp or apply weight until cured (2 to 3 hours); Pot Life 4oz - 60 mins @ 68°F, elevated temperatures will reduce pot life 1lb - 30 mins @ 68°F, elevated temperatures will reduce pot life.
Coverage - Each kit covers 10 sq.ft to 30 sq. ft depending on extend of delamination damage.